Campbell A.M.E. Church, interior with people

Metadata

Title:
Campbell A.M.E. Church, interior with people
Location:
Date:
1902 (circa)
Description:
This church stood on the south side of W. 3rd Street, between Orange St. and the former North Ave., now Broomall St. According to Frank Lees in From Media's Past (50), the cornerstone for the new church, at 3rd and Olive streets, was laid in 1930.
Identifier:
AP-5358-5
Creator:
Appleton, Stephen Horne, 1854-1909
Subject:
Format:
Glass Negative, 5" x 7"
Negative:
5358_1/2
Address:
Latitude/Longitude:

Comments

Geolocation

To see a list of all items related to this exact location, click the address link in the item's metadata.
Find nearby items within

Citation

Appleton, Stephen Horne, 1854-1909, “Campbell A.M.E. Church, interior with people,” Media Historic Archives, accessed August 8, 2020, https://www.mediahistoricarchives.org/items/show/2968.